Sunday, January 07, 2007

As I Mean To Go On?

I hope not. I've been into the office every single day of 2007 so far.

Much as with last year, January's going to be a bit of a hideous month, although with the following three saving graces :

(a) we're due to finish a very big chunk of work on 19/01, rather than 27/01 like last year.
(b) I can have the Net scoreboard for the Australian Open on while I'm working this year.
(c) one of the lead accountants has tickets for the tennis on 20/01 (as do I!) so she's all for making sure we're finished on 19/01!

I reached my 2-month anniversary yesterday. In many ways, it's been quite a hard 2 months (not least understanding the jarringly different regulatory rules here in Oz), but I'm enjoying myself, even if not quite as much as I'd like to be.

No comments: