Saturday, April 28, 2007

Newsround

This from my brother - this guy was not someone I ever liked at school.

This from the looney-tunes news archive.

We came joint 4th in the company quiz last night, out of 12 teams. One reason for our downfall : "A smack or smock is the collective noun for which group of water-dwelling animals?" Our answer - hippopotamus. Really.

Other questions, for which we were glad the team was half-local, included "Name 5 of the 7 golf courses in Melbourne that begin with the letter K?", "In the children's story The Magic Pudding, which two animals stole the pudding : possum and koala, koala and wombat or wombat and possum?" and "Who won 4 of the first 5 Iron Man championships, and for a bonus point, what type of vegetable did he farm?"

2 comments:

Drew Stephenson said...

Haha! "Goodbye Mr Pix" Haha!

sorry been a long week...

Daz said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you are doing well down under. Take care and have fun. I hope you don't mind if I keep an eye on your blog. I am sorry if I have hurt you in anyway and in reference to your blog I hope I am a predator and not a parasite. I worry about people, you are always a friend and respect you for standing by me through some of the toughest times of my life. If you wish to keep in touch, I am sure you have my email address somewhere. Best wishes, Daz