Sunday, December 03, 2006

In My Imagination

I don't think I've ever got such pleasure out of buying pegs, coat hangers or towels before, but such are the rules of my life recently. It was definitely good to finish the weekend's shopping list at 1.30 today, so I could pop off to Oskawhyte's for a much-needed and much-enjoyed lunch (and despite what the review says, it's not just ladies lunching there). I could have done without the high wind that didn't want me to be able to read my paper, though. I've spent much of the rest of the afternoon enjoying the hot sunshine out on my terrace.

It can't be December. It's just wrong.

No new "Huh?" moments for the last few days, but I have started to have accent issues. I keep having to remember to talk more slowly. There've been 2 occasions already where "No thanks" has turned into just "thanks" (no, I didn't want my coffee white, thank you), but I really don't get how "cats" and "cows" can be confused with each other!

No comments: